Product: Just About Foods Honey Powder, Chia Seeds
Servings per recipe: 3
- ½ cup – Just About Foods Chia Seeds
- 1 ½ cup – almond milk
- 2 tbsp – taro powder
- 2 tsp – vanilla extract
- 3 – 4 packages – Just About Foods Powdered Honey
- ½ cup – greek yogurt (could be vegan if desired) (for topping)
- ½ cup – fresh blueberries (for topping)
- Chocolate chips and sliced almonds for topping
- Place chia seeds, milk, vanilla extract and powdered honey in a container or bowl and mix well.
- Mix again after 5 minutes and then again after another 5 minutes (it is important so that the chia seed doesn’t sink on the bottom and the pudding sets properly).
- Cover and refrigerate until set, for about 2 – 3 hours.
- Spoon into individual containers, serve with greek yogurt on top and finally garnish with your fresh blueberries. Enjoy!