Product: Just About Foods All Purpose Flour
Servings per recipe: 8
- 340g – Just About Foods All Purpose Flour
- 200g – unsalted butter (cold)
- 180g – brown sugar
- 70g – white caster sugar
- 2 pieces – egg (room temp)
- 1 tsp – baking powder
- 50g – cocoa powder
- 1 tsp – salt
- 100g – milk chocolate chips
- 100g – semisweet chocolate bar
- Chop up the butter into chunks and place in a large mixing bowl. Beat using an electric mixer or wooden spoon for 1 minute, just until smooth.
- Add the light brown sugar and white caster sugar and mix to combine.
- Crack in the eggs and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder and salt together.
- Add in the dry ingredients into the butter mixture little by little and fold everything together to make a thick dough.
- Fold in the milk chocolate chips until well mixed through.
- Stuff with chocolate blocks and shape into balls.
- Place in a lined baking tin (one that can fit inside your freezer). Then cover with plastic film and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C fan / 220°C conventional.
- Place 4-5 frozen cookie dough balls onto the tray, leaving 2 inches space between each.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until crisp on the outside.
- Leave the cookies to cool and firm up on the baking tray for 15-20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!