- 2/3 cup JAF coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of fine salt
- 5 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil.
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 325°F. Mix all the ingredients but the chocolate chips, when everything is combined and cookie dough-like, add the chocolate chips and combine with a spatula.
- Roll small balls of dough (roughly 2 tablespoon-size) and arrange them over a lined cookie sheet (makes approximately 16 cookies); press the balls slightly with your hands and add more chocolate chips to the top if desired and bake for 20 minutes or until slightly browned on the edges.
- Let the cookies cool before carefully removing from the cookie sheet.