Servings per recipe: 18 cookies
Nutritional Information per serving:
- 1 ¼ cups Just About Foods All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- ⅓ cup Dutch-process cocoa
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 ½ oz butter, room temperature
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 oz bittersweet chocolate chips
- Flaky salt to sprinkle
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside.
- In the mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the butter until creamy, add the light brown sugar, regular sugar, and vanilla, and mix until well combined.
- Add the dry mixture and mix on low until everything is combined and the dough looks a little crumbly. With a spatula, fold the chocolate chips.
- On a clean surface, turn the mixing bowl and work the dough into a log, wrap it with plastic film and refrigerate for 2 hours or freeze for 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F, and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, cut the dough into ½” discs. Place the discs on the cooking sheet 1” apart from each other.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Freshly baked cookies are extremely soft, so let them cool on the sheet before placing them on a cooling rack. Enjoy!