Product : Just About Foods organic All Purpose Flour
Nutritional information per serving :
- 90g – Just About Foods All Purpose Flour
- 100g – eggs
- 85g – white sugar
- 1 piece – lemon zest
- 1 tsp – vanilla extract
- 1g – salt
- 3g – baking powder
- 100g – butter (melted)
- 5g – honey
- 100g – white chocolate
- if wished – gel food coloring
- In a mixing bowl with the whisk attachment, beat the eggs with the sugar until you can “draw” a number 8 and it stays for a bit then slowly incorporates back.
- Add the dry ingredients, sifted. Then add the vanilla extract and lemon zest. Mix just until combined.
- Lastly, add in the melted butter and honey, mix until you get a smooth batter.
- Pour into madeleine molds to ¾ of their capacity.
- Bake at 350ºF (180ºC) for about 10-11 minutes or until edges begin to become a little golden and the signature bump has appeared.
- Remove from molds and let them chill at room temperature.
- Melt chocolate and pour enough amount in each mold, then press with your previously made madeleines and put them in the fridge to set for about 10 minutes.
- Remove again from molds and enjoy !