Product : Just About Foods All Purpose Organic Flour
Nutritional information per serving :
- ½ cup – Just About Foods Organic All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp – baking soda
- ½ tsp – salt
- 1 tbsp – any fresh and aromatic leave (chopped)
- ¼ tsp – cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp – nutmeg
- ⅓ cup – chopped dried fruit (craisins, dates, raisins, cherries, etc)
- ⅓ cup – chopped nuts or seeds (pistachios, pecans, pumpkin seeds, etc)
- 1 tsp – orange or lemon zest
- ½ cup – milk of choice
- ⅛ cup – honey
For the dip
- 1 package – cream cheese
- ½ cup – raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp – adobo sauce (from a can of chipotles in adobo)
- Preheat the oven to 350º F and line a mini loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, Mix all your dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt, chopped leaves, cinnamon, nutmeg, chopped fruits n’ nuts, and zest). Mix.
- Mix honey and warmed milk, then pour onto the dry mixture and mix until well combined.
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper and pour the mixture in.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes clean.
- Remove from the oven and cover in plastic film, then freeze for about an hour or two.
- Cut the bread loafs in thin slices and lay in a baking tray. Bake again for 20-30 minutes (depending on your oven and wished crunch).
- Now, for the dip, simply mix jam and adobo sauce in a small container, then pour all over the cream cheese, and serve along with your freshly made crackers.
- Enjoy !