Servings per recipe: 11 servings
- 3 ½ cups Just About Foods All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 2 tablespoons instant dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup extra olive oil for greasing the pan and brushing the dough (garlic infused olive oil)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- Flaky salt
- In a small bowl, combine ½ cup of All-Purpose Flour, 1 cup of warm water, sugar, and yeast. Mix to combine and set aside until foamy.
- Pour the rest of the warm water, white vinegar and ½ cup of olive oil into a pitcher, stir to combine.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rest of the All-Purpose Flour, fine salt, and baking powder and mix on low with the paddle attachment. Slowly pour the foamy yeast mixture into the dry ingredients while the mixer is on. Then, add the mixture of wet ingredients and turn the mixer to medium. Beat until everything is well combined and you get a firm dough.
- Cover the bowl with plastic film and let it set for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a baking pan, pour half of the extra olive oil and then the dough, shaping it into a rectangle of 1” thickness.
- Drizzle the other half of the oil over the rectangle and using your fingers, form the dimples of the focaccia.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes over the focaccia and sprinkle it with freshly ground black pepper, flaky salt, and dried parsley.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, until golden on top and a golden-brown crust is formed on the bottom.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!