Product: Just About Foods Organic Blue Corn Flour
Servings per recipe: 12
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoon ancho powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 ½ tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 1 ½ cup beef broth
- Salt and pepper
- 16 oz kidney beans, drained
- ½ cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- Chopped chives
- 1 bag Just About Foods Gluten & Grain Free Tortilla Chips
In a large pot over medium-high heat, add one tablespoon of olive oil and add the chopped onion and garlic, cook for 5 minutes or until the onion is tender and translucent.
Then, add the rest of the olive oil and the meat, break apart the meat and cook until brown.
Add the ancho powder, paprika, ground cumin, chili flakes, salt, and pepper to taste. Cook until aromatic.
Add the broth, tomato puree, and kidney beans and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and let it simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Let the chili rest for 5 minutes. On a wide plate, serve the Gluten & Grain Free Tortilla Chips, a good amount of chili, Monterrey jack cheese. Add your favorite toppings, for example, sour cream and chopped chives. Server and enjoy!