Product : Just About Foods All Purpose Flour & Oat Flour
Servings per recipe : 5
Nutritional information per serving :
For the oats & honey bread dough
- 180g – Just About Foods All Purpose Flour
- 25g – Just About Foods Oat Flour
- 1 tbsp – instant yeast
- 1 tsp – baking powder
- ½ tsp – salt
- 90g – milk (hot)
- 22g – honey
- 2 large pieces – egg
- 29g – softened butter
For the toasts.
- 250g – smoked salmon
- 150g – cream cheese
- as wished – everything bagel topping ( or any of your preference)
- as wished – balsamic vinegar
- optional – chopped fresh basil
- Place, in a large bowl, your All Purpose Flour, Oat Flour, yeast and salt.
- Mix hot milk and honey and pour it onto the dry mixture. Mix until crumbs are formed.
- Add softened butter and keep mixing. Then, add in the eggs. Keep mixing until a smooth and thick dough/paste is formed.
- Cover with a towel for 10 minutes to rise.
- Then, in a greased loaf tin, pour the fermented mixture and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Cover with plastic film and leave in a warm place to rise again for 35 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350º F (180ºC).
- Remove plastic film and bake for about 35-45 minutes (depending on your oven and your wished color.
- Take out of the oven, let rest for a few minutes on a rack and then remove from the mold for cutting.
- Cut even slices and toast them as preferred.
- Spread a nice amount of cream cheese, along with a slice of smoked salmon, garnish with some bagel seasoning, balsamic vinegar and fresh chopped basil.
- Serve and enjoy !