Servings per recipe: 9 pancakes
- 3 medium size potatoes (17oz), peeled and chopped into equal size pieces
- ¼ cup Just About Foods Tapioca Flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt & pepper
- 9 tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese
- Cooking spray
- Boil the potatoes in water with a pinch of salt until fork tender. Drain the water and let them cool.
- Transfer the potatoes to a medium size bowl. Then, add the tapioca flour, dried parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste. Smash until a soft dough is formed.
- Divide the mixture into 9 equal portions and using your hands, form a disc keeping the edge thinner. Put 1 tablespoon of grated mozzarella in the center of the disc, bring the edges to the middle and shape it into a potato ball, covering the cheese. Then, flatten the ball.
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking oil and turn the heat to medium. Add the potato cake to the pan and cook them until golden brown on both sides, approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!