- Oat flour is a whole grain flour made from oats. It’s naturally gluten free, and full of flavor and nutrition.
- It is similar to wheat flour except that it doesn’t contain any gluten. It’s a very healthy product, with more protein and fiber than regular flour.
- A combination of regular all purpose flour with oat flour results in the perfect crumb and a lovely flavor, along with an extra nutrition boost from the whole grain oats.
- You can substitute oat flour for up to 25-30% the amount of regular flour in most baking recipes.
- Oatmeal has been an essential ingredient in our kitchens for a long while now, and it’s no secret that it reduces cholesterol levels and is extremely good for heart health.
Good Source of Fiber
Low Saturated Fat