- This tapioca flour is made from the crushed pulp of the cassava root a very fine, white powder that works really well in gluten-free baking.
- Discover baking with tapioca flour, it´s ideal for cookies, bread, to thicken foods like soups, gravy, or stock-based sauces. It can also add texture to baked goods and can be used as a binder in meat recipes.
- Gluten free, Kosher, Sugar free, Sodium free, fat free & saturated fat free.
- Using tapioca makes it possible to recreate recipes like mouses, puddings, yogurts, jello, sauces, crock-pot recipes and more without the use of regular all-purpose flour or other highly processed ingredients.
- No artificial flavors, 100% Tapioca starch,
Free Saturated Fat
Low Fat Content