Product: Just About Foods Tapioca Flour
Servings per recipe: 8
- 2 tbsp – Just About Foods Tapioca Flour
- 3 large pieces – potato
- 1 piece – egg
- 1 tsp – garlic powder
- 1 tsp – salt
- 1 tsp – paprika
For the ranch dip
- ¾ cup – greek yogurt (without sugar)
- ¾ cup – mayonnaise
- ½ tsp – garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp – fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp – dill
- 1 tsp – chives (chopped)
- ½ tsp – salt
- ½ tsp – pepper
- 1 tbsp – apple cider vinegar
- Boil potatoes for 8 minutes, then grate.
- Add in the egg, Tapioca Flour, salt, garlic powder and paprika; mix.
- In a lined sheet, form the hash browns and freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a deep saucepan, fry the hash browns until golden.
- Rest in a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
- To make your ranch dip, simply mix all the ingredients. Serve hot and enjoy!