Breakfast Sweet Crepes
Publication date: 2020-05-14 13:38:33
- 20g Cauliflower Flour
- 1/2 cup (120ml) almond milk
- 1 tsp flaxseed
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp monk fruit
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Hydrate the cauliflower flour in milk for a couple of minutes, not all liquid should be absorbed.
2. Add melted butter, eggs, sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon and mix together.
3. Once the base mixture is ready to add the flaxseed powder and allow it to hydrate.
4. Grease and heat a pan large enough to expand the batter into the size of crepe you like.
5. On low heat ladle mixture and spread until paper thin, wait for bubbles flip and repeat.
6. Serve warm with fillings and toppings of your choice.
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies with Chickpea flour
Oat Flour Vegan Pancakes
Cauliflower Flour Pancakes