Brownie Chocolate Truffles
Publication date: 2020-05-07 14:41:37
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup green banana flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder + extra to dust
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp tbsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 1 ½ minutes and let cool
- Combine banana flour, maple syrup, almond milk vanilla extract and cocoa powder in a food processor. Mix for one minute.
- Add melted chocolate chips and process one last time. Scraping sides of the bowl.
- Form truffle shapes with your hands and leave in refrigerator to chill for 1 hour. Dust with cocoa powder tode corate.
Others Uses & Benefits
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies with Chickpea flour
Oat Flour Vegan Pancakes
Cauliflower Flour Pancakes