Cauliflower Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Publication date: 2020-05-14 13:37:30
- 40g Cauliflower flour
- Cups (160ml) Water
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 60 g of mozzarella cheese to fill the sandwich
1. Hydrate the 40g of the product until a purée consistency is achieved.
2. Once most of the water has been absorbed by the product add the chia seeds, parmesan cheese, eggs, oregano, and season with salt and pepper. Mix with a spoon.
3. Prepare and warm the griddle, add nonstick spray, and the cauliflower mix and create the thickness and size of bread slice you desire.
4. After flipping 2 bread slices on both sides fill with mozzarella cheese and get it back on the heat to grill until lightly browned and the cheese has melted. Flip, repeat with the rest of the batter and enjoy warm.
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies with Chickpea flour
Oat Flour Vegan Pancakes
Cauliflower Flour Pancakes