Publication date: 2020-05-14 13:40:13
- 60 g (¼ cup) of cauliflower rice
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 250 g of diced tomatoes
- 50 g of diced onions
- 100g chopped parsley
- 20g finely chopped peppermint
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 4 lemons
- Salt to taste
1. Hydrate cauliflower rice in water and wait for most of the water to be absorbed.
2. Add chopped ingredients and season to taste. Serve cold and enjoy.
Others Uses & Benefits
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies with Chickpea flour
Oat Flour Vegan Pancakes
Cauliflower Flour Pancakes