Chickpea Apple Pie Pancakes
Publication date: 2020-05-14 13:31:57
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup of milk of choice
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 60 g of ghee
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp allspice, ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 Gala apple
- 1 tsp brown sugar
1. Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl, and in separate bowl fluff ghee with a hand mixer, once aerated crack in the egg and pour milk.
1. Add nonstick spray to a small saucepan on medium low heat.
2. Ladle pancake mix and flip when small bubbles appear. Repeat until the pancake mixture is finished.
3. Chop up the apple, sprinkle with brown sugar and place in the microwave for 40 seconds.
4. While still warm toss with an extra ½ teaspoon of cinnamon and top pancakes with chopped apples and maple syrup if desired.
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies with Chickpea flour
Oat Flour Vegan Pancakes
Cauliflower Flour Pancakes