Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
Publication date: 2021-03-30 12:10:31
FOR THE CUPCAKES:
- 1 ¼ cup (180g.) Just About Foods All purpose gluten-free flour blend
- 1 teaspoon Just About Foods´ Xantham Gum
- ½ cup (4 oz.) vegetable oil (or oil of choice)
- ¾ cup (160g.) granulated sugar
- ¾ cup (160g.) Dutch Cocoa.
- 2 large eggs, room temperature.
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup (4 oz.) dairy-free milk (or dairy milk)
- 2 teaspoons gluten free vanilla extract.
FOR THE FROSTING:
- ½ cup (4 oz.) dairy-free butter (or dairy butter), room temperature
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- 3 cups (360g.) powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free milk (or dairy milk)
- For the cupcakes: Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Position rack in center of oven. Line cupcake pan with paper liners; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine oil and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for one minute. Add flour, salt, baking powder, dairy-free milk, and vanilla extract (or paste); beat at medium speed for one minute.
- Spoon batter evenly into cupcake liners. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the centers springs back when touched and cupcakes are very lightly browned.
- Let cool in the pan on rack for five minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan onto rack and cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting: In a medium mixing bowl, beat together dairy-free butter and vanilla paste until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, one cup at a time, beating well. Alternate one cup of powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon of dairy-free milk until all ingredients are blended.
- Beat in additional dairy-free milk if needed to obtain desired constancy.
- Frost and enjoy!
Others Uses & Benefits
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies with Chickpea flour
Oat Flour Vegan Pancakes
Cauliflower Flour Pancakes