Keto Twix Bars
Publication date: 2020-11-05 22:27:25
- 1 cup Just About Foods Coconut flour
- 1 cup Just About Foods Sesame flour
- ¼ cup keto maple syrup
- ½ cup granulated sugar free sweetener of choice
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1 cup of nut butter
- 1 cup sticky sugar free sweetener
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups sugar free chocolate chips
- Prepare a square pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add the coconut and sesame flour and granulated sweetener. Mix and stir the syrup and milk until you have a thick dough. Feel free to add more milk if you need to. Transfer the dough to the pan and refrigerate.
- Microwave the nut butter and combine it with the syrup and coconut oil. Pour the caramel over the nougat layer and refrigerate.
- Once they get firm, cut them into bars.
- Melt the sugar free and dip each bar until covered. Refrigerate until firm.
Others Uses & Benefits
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies with Chickpea flour
Oat Flour Vegan Pancakes
Cauliflower Flour Pancakes