Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
Publication date: 2020-09-21 15:02:18
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond butter (or any nut or seed butter)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp ground flax or chia with 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven at 350 F.
- Hydrate your grounded flax seeds with 1 tbsp of water and let it rest.
- Combine your coconout oil, maple syrup, almond butter and vainilla in a medium bowl and mix until everything is well combined.
- Add your flour, baking powder and flax into the wet ingredients and mix until you form a paste.
- Add the dairy free chocolate chips and fold those in.
- Grease your mini cast iron skillet and place the dough on it.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place a big dairy free vainilla icecream ball on top of the cookie.
Others Uses & Benefits
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies with Chickpea flour
Oat Flour Vegan Pancakes
Cauliflower Flour Pancakes