Spicy Sesame Chickpea Dressing
Publication date: 2020-05-14 13:28:54
- 3 tbsp of extruded chickpea flour
- Juice of four limes
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of spicy sesame seed oil
- 1 peeled clove of garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and whisk until desired consistency.
2. It is a perfect addition to salads, or grilled vegetables.
Others Uses & Benefits
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies with Chickpea flour
Oat Flour Vegan Pancakes
Cauliflower Flour Pancakes