Vegan Oat Flour Chocolate Cookies
Publication date: 2020-12-03 22:23:13
- 3/4 cups Just About Foods´ Oat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup refined coconut oil, soft*
- 1/6 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or with some coconut oil+ flour spread out.
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Slowly add all wet ingredients and mix until combined for 5 minutes.
- Let dough rest in refrigerator (or in a cool room) for 30 minutes.
- Place cookie dough in the center and roll with rolling pin until dough is about 1/4" thick.
- Use your favorite Christmas cookie cutters and place the cookies on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven and place on cooling rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, make simple glaze for cookies. Whisk together powdered sugar, water and vanilla until smooth.
Others Uses & Benefits
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies with Chickpea flour
Oat Flour Vegan Pancakes
Cauliflower Flour Pancakes